It’s Christmas time! With so much happening around the Kings Cross and St. Pancras Area, there is not a better time to celebrate Christmas at the Alhambra Hotel. With lots of Web Exclusive Offers in place and other Promotions coming soon, together a great reputation in Travel Guides and TripAdvisor, the Alhambra Hotel is truly a “Home away from Home”.
The Alhambra Hotel is an independent small and friendly family B&B Hotel in the centre of London, next to St.Pancras International. With an experience of over 50 years of customer service, we believe our simple family values are the key to our growing success!
Hope you find this information useful! We would to take this opportunity to thank everyone for choosing to stay at the Alhambra Hotel and contributing to our success. Wishing you and your families a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
See you soon…
The Valoti Family
Here is a reminder of our current and future promotions in place:
* EXCLUSIVE WEBSITE OFFER -DECEMBER 2013 *
- From 8th December till 26th December 2013
- Book today and SAVE 20% on current Rack Rates
- No minimum nights required
- Subject to availability
- Quote CHRISTMAS SPECIAL by telephone, fax or email
- Great Rates! Great Discounts!
* JANUARY 2014 – ROOMS SALE *
- From 5th January till 31st January 2014
- Book today to SAVE 20% on current Rack Rates
- No minimum nights required
- Subject to availability
- Excludes Saturdays
- Quote JANUARY SALE by telephone, fax or email
- Beat the blues! Save Money!
Come one and all and discover a King’s Cross and St Pancras Christmas, as this little corner of London comes alive with cheer and celebration. With dinner to linger over, drinks to share and quiet spots for taking time out, King’s Cross and St Pancras’s finest have lined up to treat you this winter. Shoppers can find everything, from luxury to local, while families can enjoy carols and concerts held across the community. So whether you’re revelling in this season’s tidings or fancy a break from the madness, experience Christmas on the Alhambra Hotel doorstep at London’s newest and most vibrant destination.
* A PERFECT CHRISTMAS AT ST.PANCRAS INTERNATIONAL * From Sunday 1 December, the station will come alive with the sound of music, as local church, school and charity choirs join the Salvation Army for an exciting daily programme of special performances.
* WHAT’S NEW AT ST PANCRAS INTERNATIONAL * If traditional British gifts are what you’re after, then head to the many shops at The Grand Terrace. Things British stocks patriotic and local gifts, while Smart Turnout offers distinctly British menswearand accessories with a modern twist. For festive indulgence, set your sights on premium chocolatier Godiva – opening early December in The Arcade. It has been selling luxury Belgium chocolates worldwide since the 1930s, with stores in 80 countries (including Regent Street) and concessions in iconic department stores Harrods and Selfridges.For over 300 years Fortnum & Mason has attracted customers from around the world. And now, for the first time since it was founded, you can experience its products andoutstandingservice without heading to its central London flagship store. In November the British shopping institution will open its doors in The Arcade at St Pancras International. Alongside its famous hampers, Fortnum & Mason will bring its world-class service and hallmark luxury product range – including conserves, teas and its signature musical biscuit tins – to station visitors. Finally, the Tea Salon will serve a traditional afternoon tea as well as light meals to take away for your journey, inspired by Eurostar destinations. Parisian croque monsieur, anyone?
* GRANARY SQUARE- CHRISTMAS EVENTS * Throughout December head to Granary Square, Kings Cross newest square next to St.Pancras. Lots of events! Not to be missed…
* KERB * Get yourself down to King’s Cross over Christmas for free some events that are sure to put you in the Christmas spirit. Entertainment will commence each afternoon alongside KERB so that while traders serve up their delicious offerings (some with a Christmas twist), visitors can be entertained by three very different, but equally quirky acts, entertaining with magic, song and brass.
* BRITISH LIBRARY * Join the fantastic British Museum & British Library choir on Monday 16 December at 13.00 in the library’s Entrance Hall. Sing along to all your favourite carols while enjoying the elegant surroundings of this impressive building. Visit the British Library’s popular piazza between 30 November and 6 December for its annual Christmas market. Stalls will be laden with all of your favourite festive food and drink, and Christmas gifts galore – so who needs Bond Street! And don’t forget to visit the library gift shop, which will be stocked full of seasonal goodies too.
* HARRY POTTER SHOP AT PLATFORM 9 3/4 * If you’re passing through King’s Cross station this Christmas, be sure to pay a visit to the Harry Potter Shop at Platform 9¾, where you will find all manner of gifts and souvenirs for that Potter-mad muggle. Better still, why not bring the whole family along and have your photo taken at the luggage trolley that disappears into the wall at Platform 9¾. The shop is open 07:30-22.00 everyday over the festive period, except for Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
* LONDON CANAL MUSEUM * As the chilly December nights beginto bite, why not head in from the coldinto the warmth of the London CanalMuseum. On Wednesday to Sunday afternoons 30 November – 15 December there will be opportunities for fit adults to climb down into the ice wells to watch artist Irma Irsara creating art in ice in a show called “Zero Celsius”. Pre-booking advisable, see website. The museum will be open throughout December, except 23-27 and 30-31 December.
* SHAW THEATRE, KINGS CROSS * The Shaw Theatre are delighted to present London’s spectacular family Pantomime Cinderella : 13th -31st December 2013. This Christmas, don’t miss our fun-packed family pantomime, Cinderella. The most magical fairytale of them all, will be brought to you by a brand new production team delivering traditional pantomime in the heart of London at The Shaw Theatre. With a top-quality West End cast, live band, stunning sets, glittering costumes, and plenty of audience participation, Cinderella promises to be the most spectacular pantomime ever. Tickets are selling fast, so don’t be late for the ball…Book Today!
* BRUNSWICK SHOPPING CENTRE *
For the ultimate shopping and dinning experience we also recommend the Brunswick Shopping Centre, with high- street brands and great family friendly restaurants such as Strada, Giraffe, Patisserie Valerie, etc..